1000 Asian Food Recipes app
1000 Asian Food Recipes book free application
Ingredients common to many cultures in the East and Southeast regions of the continent include rice, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, chilies, dried onions, soy, and tofu. Stir frying, steaming, and deep frying are common cooking methods.
While rice is common to most Asian cuisines, different varieties are popular in the various regions. Basmati rice is popular in the Indian subcontinent, Jasmine rice is often found across Southeast Asia, while long-grain rice is popular in China and short-grain in Japan and Korea.
Curry is a common dish in South Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia. Curry dishes have their origins in the Indian subcontinent. With present-day Northern India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan mainly using a yogurt base, while those in present-day Southern India, Sri Lanka, and Southeast Asia generally use coconut milk as their foundation
This recipe book application is ideal to innovate asian food recipe.
All asian recipes are free! These recipes apps are a perfect rendition of what you could get from any deli. It is simple to make and great to taste.
Try to explore the variety of offline available asian recipes apps. Our experiences inspire home cooking, celebrate the food you make and let you share your successes with friends, family and followers. These are an excellent recipes. Sounds great, get you new cookbook! You are сhef today, It is simple to make and great to taste.
- Absolutely FREE cookbook application -
- Works OFFLINE without internet -
- User friendly interface with easy navigation
- Detailed Ingredients
- Calculate your BMI
- available for all android device
- small app size
- Simple to follow for beginners, medium and expert
- Number of servings per person. How to cook recipes.
- Search function (search by name, ingredients, method etc.).
- FAVORITE RECIPES (bookmark). Manage your favourite dishes and have them quickly accessible in a separate tab.
- Asian salad, soup, and rice with chicken
- Tasty beef, sushi, shrimp, and noodles
- Chinese shrimp noodles
- Korean kitchen finder
- Chinese food specials like a spicy chicken with rice and noodles
- Eggplant and halibut recipes
- Tasty Japanese soup
- Asian keto recipes
All recipes use simple ingredients that are easily available and inexpensive. If you are interesting in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place. Our cookbook recipes for free apps have all the recipes you will need...and it's tasty totally free forever!