Doctors have trained Ada for years so that you can get an assessment within minutes.
How do free symptom checks work?
You answer simple questions about your health and symptoms.
The AI of the Ada app assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and medical conditions.
You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what may be wrong and what you could do next.
What can you expect from our app?
- Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect and keep your information private.
- Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology.
- Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique health profile.
- Health assessment report – share relevant information with your doctor by exporting your report as a PDF.
- Symptom tracking – track your symptoms and their severity in the app.
- 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere.
- Health articles – read exclusive articles written by our experienced doctors.
- BMI calculator – check your body mass index (BMI) and find out if you’re a healthy weight.
- Assessments in 7 languages – choose your language and change it from the settings at any point: English, German, French, Swahili, Portuguese, Spanish, or Romanian.
What can you tell Ada?
The Ada app can help you if you have common or less common symptoms. Here are some of the most common searches:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Acute bronchitis
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Chronic pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety disorder
- Skin conditions such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Women health and pregnancy
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
Disclaimer: The Ada app is a certified Class IIa medical device in the European Union.
CAUTION: The Ada app cannot give you a medical diagnosis. Contact urgent care immediately in an emergency. The Ada app does not replace your healthcare professional's advice or an appointment with your doctor.