Alkaline diet app
Learn about health diets to become an expert in nutritional diets
It originated from theories related to osteoporosis research, however, most proponents of the diet maintain the incorrect belief that certain foods can affect the acidity (pH) of the body and can therefore be used to treat or prevent disease.
Due to the lack of credible evidence supporting the claimed mechanism of this diet, it is not recommended by dietitians or other health professionals, though some have noted that eating unprocessed foods as this diet recommends may have incidental health benefits unrelated to bodily pH.
These diets have been promoted by alternative medicine practitioners, with the proposal that such diets treat or prevent cancer, heart disease, and low energy levels as well as other illnesses.
Human blood is regulated at pH 7.35 to 7.45. Levels above 7.45 are referred to as alkaloids and levels below 7.35 as acidosis. Both are potentially serious, and the body has acid - base homeostasis mechanisms that generally ensure this does not happen.
The idea that these diets can materially affect blood pH for the purpose of treating a range of diseases is not supported by scientific research and makes incorrect assumptions about how alkaline diets function that are contrary to human physiology.
Alkaline diet special features:
• Simple and easy navigation
• Large print (easy reading)
• Compatible with 99% of smartphones
• Small space on device required only
• No irritating pop-ups/ads in the middle of the page
• No in-app purchase required
• Priceless learn to diet tips
• 100% Free Download
The many topics in our humble an Alkaline diet app includes:
- What is the Alkaline diet?
- Regular pH levels in your body
- Food affects the pH of your urine, but not your blood
- Acid - forming foods and osteoporosis
- Alkaline food chart
- Acidic foods to limit on an Alkaline diet
- Acidity and cancer
- Ancestral diets and acidity
- Alkaline water: benefits and risks
- Tips for limiting acidic foods
- How does the plan work?
- Health benefits of Alkaline foods
- Does the Alkaline diets work?
- Research on the Alkaline diet
- Collagen - what is it and what is it good for?
- Is fruit good or bad for your health?
- The bottom line
- Alkaline Diet meal plan
- And more
Finally, we wish you a great success on your diet journey!
Stay tune for next update.