Control your new Butterfly Amicus Prime Robot with the Official Amicus Prime App
|Updated||Aug 01, 2020 (6 months ago)|
|Developer||Tamasu Butterfly Europa GmbH|
The new AMICUS PRIME sets out to redefine the possibilities of a table tennis robot and will excite fans all over the world. The innovative PRIME is controlled wirelessly via Bluetooth technology from the AMICUS App running on Android smartphone or tablet. AMICUS app software offers a multitude of interactive content, improved and added to with regular updates. Creating exercises, changing spin, speed, placement and trajectory has never been easier. Pre-saved exercises created by professional players and coaches are playable at the press of a button with in-app videos by stars such as Tiago Apolonia just waiting to show the correct execution. Get acquainted with our AMICUS flagship model and discover the new possibilities of the most tireless, and always ready, training partner you will find.
Special features of AMICUS PRIME:
- Control the intensity of the exercise by selecting ball frequency from 5 to 120 balls per minute.
- Vary spin, speed, trajectory, and placement from ball to ball. Control each function through this app.
- Use this mobile application to connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to your AMICUS PRIME robot.
- Keep the software and firmware up to date with help of the app. App notifies you when new update is available.
- Left-Right (mirror) switch for reversing drills to match the dominant hand of the user so forehand/backhand placements are correct. Also can instantly provide a reversed version of any asymmetrical exercise without creating a new exercise.
- Test individual balls within an exercise with the Sample function.
- Individual Frequency Control (IFC) can customize the time interval between any two consecutive balls, especially useful when there is a large difference in ball speed; for example, a short, slow backspin serve followed by several fast, long topspin balls.
- Incorporate interval training into your table tennis practice sessions with the Cycle function.
- Pre-programmed with 21 exercises created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause, which can be modified or replaced. Restore these pre-programmed exercises with the Restore Factory Exercises function.
- Watch the integrated demonstration videos to learn how to properly perform each pre-programmed exercise.
- Save virtually unlimited exercises—limited only by available memory of the device used to run the app.
- Sequence together multiple exercises so they run automatically one after the other, or randomly.
- Use the key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket) to start and stop ball delivery and change ball frequency.
Turn on update notification
Leonferrer · Sports
4.2 ★ 100,000+
Iddo Hoeve · Sports
4.4 ★ 10,000+
Resultina · Sports
4.5 ★ 10,000+
Massimo Nicoletti · Sports
3.9 ★ 10,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Mojang · Education
3.7 ★ 100,000+
eliaApp · Books & Reference
5.0 ★ 100+
Disney · Entertainment
4.4 ★ 50,000,000+
Wi-Fi Solutions · Communication
4.0 ★ 100,000+
Crazy Ootka Software AB · Education
4.8 ★ 5,000,000+
SJCAM LLC · Video Players & Editors
2.6 ★ 1,000,000+
Sahel · Education
4.4 ★ 100,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.