This application will be evolving within the next couple of months with many updates. Consider this alpha testing so do not rely on the application until the app has a name(other than App Name).
!*!!!!App is in really early development. Saved information may be lost with updated!!!*!
_Date Started: 12/14/14
_Latest Update 2/1/15
_49 days since date started
* There are significant differences when the app is run on Lolipop and the earlier versions
- Lolipop version looks much better than earlier versions
*Implemented FragmentStatePagerAdapter to the expense activity, swipe between expense categories.
* Tablet fragments and views
* Include Estimates
* Update list and adapter communication within the fragment to aromatically update list (easy)
* TextViews single line prevent overlaps with icons
*Check for blanks in EditText fields to prevent force close
* Remove the vertical lines that are generated in blank PDF table.(easy)
* Update the schedule Adapter to be more efficient(medium).
* Update the graph layout to not look empty when there is no user input(easy)
* Implement estimates that can be converted to invoices(easy, time consuming)
* Implement the ability to add contacts from the users address book(unknown, need to read).
* Create a contact in the address book when the user adds a contact within the application(unknown, need to read).
* Add "All Contacts" & search functionality to contacts page on home screen(easy)
I am very busy with work and am limited to the time I get to spend on developing this application. Of course it is not an issue, it is just going to take more time than expected to be fully functional.