AQI Pakistan app
AQI Pakistan, Pakistan's first and exclusive air quality & pollen reporting app
Air Quality Index is based on measurement of fine particulate matter (PM₂.₅ i.e. particulate matter of 2.5 microns in diameter or less), coarse particulate matter (PM₁₀ i.e. particulate matter of 10 microns in diameter or less), Ozone (O₃), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO₂), Sulfur Dioxide (SO₂) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions. Sensitive groups, i.e. users with asthma or other respiratory/pulmonary disease, can take advantage of this information for their own benefit.
Pollen count is a measure of pollen across trees, grass and fungi. Air pollen levels increase drastically during the spring and at moderately high levels during summer. Users susceptible to hay fever, suffering from pollen allergies or other respiratory illnesses can use this pollen information to better take care of their health on days with high pollen concentrations.
- AQI, pollen and weather data for 50+ cities (including federal and provincial capitals: Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta)
- Neat summarized information to get everything you need to know at a glance
- Reorder city information via drag and drop
- Delete city by swiping left
- Add cities via add button and selecting from a list of cities
- Tapping city leads to a city view where you have detailed information per city
- Navigation bar that leads to various guides containing information for the user
Currently AQI Pakistan records and displays pollen information for just Islamabad. In future updates we will implement pollen monitoring for other cities when made available.