تطبيق Accupedo Pedometer - Step Counter
حدد أهدافك اليومية وخطو نحو صحة لك.
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo. logs. Explore the different options such as the GPS mode or the efficient power saving mode and choose what’s right for you. Personalize your exercising goals and track your progress through Accupedo!
• The intelligent algorithm starts tracking your steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
• Activity (walking, running, and biking) tracking with GPS on a map.
• Charts: Easy to read daily, weekly and yearly logs.
• Daily log history: Tracks steps, distance traveled, calories burned, and walking time.
• Smart messages and motivational daily quotes.
• Color themes and light/dark modes.
• Supports Google Fit health-tracking platform.
• Sync with MyFitnessPal.
• Share your progress on the social media, email, and messengers.
• Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
• Smart filtering and ejecting out non-walking activities including driving.
• Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/customary, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
• Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and laps.
• Concise widget display on home screen: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, and 5x1.
• Database backup to the cloud server.
• Email a daily log file.
How it Works
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non-walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Easily track your progress through the use of this sophisticated algorithm and walk towards a healthier you!
Your phone may not be compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in sleep (Standby, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.
• Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
• The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.