تطبيق CarDiag : Your Car Diagnostic
Cardiag : Your Easy Car Diagnostic.
Thanks to its connected device and its free and intuitive mobile application, CarDiag allows motorists to diagnose their vehicle easily, independently and at a lower cost (breakdowns, wear of components and pollution).
The "CarDiag" application supports motorists from "A" to "Z" in the diagnostic, maintenance and repair of their vehicle independently and cheaply : since the doubt of a problem, the identification of the fault, a diagnostic in simple and easy-to-understand terms and a pollution score, Do-it-yourself auto repairs, tips to buy parts as well as a cost estimation at the nearest mechanic. It also provide a digital maintenance book.
- Automatic Diagnostic : Equipped with an OBD2 bluetooth device (easy to get and available for less than 10$), CarDiag provides a complete list of your car problems in simple and easy-to-understand terms.
- Manual Diagnostic : Cardiag provides assistance for a direct diagnostic by the user (visual defects, noise, smells, etc.)
- Reset the Check Engine Light (MIL) : The check engine light comes on to indicate a malfunction in the engine or the pollution control system. CarDiag allows you to reset this malfunction indicator lamp.
- Maintenance Book : digitize and store all repairs made by the user or a professional with attached invoices.
- Tutorials for Do-it-yourself Auto Repair, and tips to buy Car Parts
- Car repair cost estimation at the nearest mechanic
- Routine vehicle maintenance : Perform a regular vehicle check-up, pre-vehicle inspection or before buying a car
We have all done the same observation when we take our vehicle to a garage : the mechanic diagnoses possible breakdowns using a dedicated diagnostic tool. This simple diagnostic is billed around 50 dollars, in addition of potential repairs which it is difficult to evaluate the real cost and the necessity. However, sometimes a simple reset of the on-board computer can solve many "electronic problems", a feature available in the "CarDiag" application.
Prerequisites: to use the Cardiag application, you should :
* Have an OBD-II compatible car : OBD-II is compatible with all US vehicle models since 1996, European since 2001 (diesel since 2003), Japanize since 2006.
* Have a CarDiag device (OBD2) : easy to get and available on our website/Amazon...