This app features:
- Educational material based on peer-reviewed medical literature on hip surveillance for children with CP
- Protocols for obtaining appropriately positioned and properly timed x-rays to identify silent hip disorders, including full hip surveillance guidelines from the world’s leading organizations
- Tools to help measure and interpret hip x-rays
HipScreen has been:
- Awarded the 2016 Sage Award by the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM) as an outstanding educational resource
- Published in peer-reviewed medical journals
- Featured in international cerebral palsy meetings and hip surveillance guidelines
Tutorials and more information can be found at www.hipscreen.org!
Disclaimer: This app is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information in this app or accompanying website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. A professional healthcare provider should be consulted for existing or suspected medical problems.