Axos Bank® - Mobile Banking App
Account access 24/7 in the palm of your hand with Axos Bank
Manage your finances on the go. Your complete financial picture — banking, investing, and personal finance management — in one convenient place. Fast and secure, with all the tools you need to keep track of your money.
Save, Borrow, and Transact
● Quickly check account balances and review transaction history
● Deposit checks, transfer funds, and pay your bills on your schedule
● Set custom alerts to stay informed in real time
Investing Your Way
● Dream big, set your milestones, and start investing with our intelligent software that rebalances and reinvests for you
● Review investment portfolio recommendations tailored to your risk tolerance designed to guide you on your financial journey
360-degree Financial View
● See all your accounts in one place
● Categorize your spending across all accounts
● Review your total net worth
Need help? Just ask
● Get banking answers quickly chatting with Evo
● Contact a customer service representative
Safe and Sound
● Secure, two-factor authentication
● Advanced Face ID and Touch ID (fingerprint login)
● Account monitoring for potential fraud
● Automatic logout for extended periods of inactivity
© 2021 Axos Financial, Inc., All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Axos Bank, All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Axos Invest LLC. Member FINRA & SIPC. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Axos Invest, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Bank products and services are offered by Axos Bank®. All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are FDIC insured through Axos Bank. All deposit accounts of the same ownership and/or vesting held at Axos Bank are combined and insured under the same FDIC Certificate 35546. All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are not separately insured by the FDIC from other deposit accounts held with the same ownership and/or vesting at Axos Bank. For more information read Axos Bank’s FDIC Notice.
Advisory services are offered by Axos Invest, Inc., an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). For information about our advisory services, please view our ADV Part 2A Brochure, free of charge. Brokerage services and securities products are offered by Axos Invest LLC, Member FINRA & SIPC. YOU MAY FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR FIRM ON BROKERCHECK. PLEASE CLICK HERE, or BY REVIEWING OUR FORM CRS BY CLICKING HERE. All cash and securities held in Axos Invest client accounts are protected by SIPC up to $500,000, with a limit of $250,000 for cash. Read more information about SIPC on the SIPC’s web page.
Securities and other non-deposit investment products and services are not deposits, obligations of or guaranteed by Axos Bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any governmental agency, and are subject to investment risk including possible loss of the principal invested. Past performance of a security does not guarantee future results or success.
$0 Stocks are limited to stocks listed on an exchange in the United States. Foreign exchange, stocks listed over the counter and large block transactions requiring special handling may include charges.
Axos Invest LLC, Axos Invest, Inc., and Axos Bank are separate but affiliated companies.
Axos Bank NMLS# 524995