Paed-IQ helps you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed.
|Updated||Nov 13, 2020 (6 months ago)|
|Developer||Paed-IQ Pty Ltd|
|Category||Apps, Health & Fitness|
What should you do if your child develops a fever, cough, vomiting, rash, sore throat or head injury? What should you do about behavioral issues, from toilet training to teaching responsibility to teenagers? These are questions that all parents have. Health problems and parenting issues can arise anytime – evenings, weekends, when you’re at work or traveling or your doctor’s office is closed.
BabyLine by Paed-IQ is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
BabyLine by Paed-IQ is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls. The information on the app has been tailored to the Southern African setting using local knowledge and expertise.
Symptom Checker Features
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
* Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
* Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call BabyLine, call emergency services, call Your Child’s Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
* Immediate Connections to the Paed-IQ BabyLine contact centre for advice, as well as contact to ambulance services are available if you have phone service.
* Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or emergency services immediately. Before using BabyLine by Paed-IQ, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within Symptoms > Symptoms Instructions.
Turn on update notification
Access Consciousness, LLC · Health & Fitness
4.4 ★ 10,000+
Happify, Inc. · Health & Fitness
3.8 ★ 500,000+
Expectful Inc. · Health & Fitness
3.5 ★ 10,000+
Healthy Minds Innovations · Health & Fitness
4.8 ★ 100,000+
Unmind Ltd · Health & Fitness
3.8 ★ 10,000+
Posit Science · Education
3.5 ★ 100,000+
Art Of Tunnel · Tools
4.4 ★ 500,000+
Mojang · Education
3.7 ★ 500,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Eltechs · Tools
4.4 ★ 50,000+
Particle Media Inc. · News & Magazines
4.2 ★ 10,000,000+
Mygod Studio · Tools
4.0 ★ 500,000+
Plex, Inc. · Entertainment
4.2 ★ 10,000,000+
Khan Academy · Education
4.5 ★ 10,000,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.