This is a mobile application that offers a range of electronic banking and postal financial services of Algeria Post. It helps to optimize your time, manage your PPC account and your self-service operations, from anywhere and at any time.
How can access the services of Baridi Mob?
- Adhering to the service https://edcarte.poste.dz/adhesion_mobile.php
- Launch the Baridi Mob application.
- Enter your mobile phone number already registered in Algeria Post.
- Enter the number of your cash card.
- Enter the expiration date of your card and press Continue.
- You will receive a confirmation of membership.
- Insert the single-use code (OTP) received by SMS and press Continue.
- Insert a user and a password account.
Warning: The WBS code received via SMS must be introduced quickly. Otherwise, you will be prompted to request another code.
By joining the service Baridi Mob, you authorize Algeria Position to collect monthly subscription fees of the Application Baridi Mob *
What are the services offered by Baridi Mob?
- Consult in real time the balance of your current PPC accounts.
- Consult the statement of your last 10 transactions made via electronic banking card Algeria Position (Mini statement)
- Ask an opposing bet or release your cash card (lock / unlock)
- Perform transfers from your account to other PPC PPC accounts (bearers of Edahabia map)
- Geo locate the park Automatic Tellers tickets (ATMs) of Algeria Post.
- Geo locate postal facilities.
- Get useful information.
Coming soon: The Mob Baridi application will allow you to make mobile refills and pay bills via your PPC account.
To protect your personal data, what steps you need to take?
- Use the official application of Algeria Post Baridi Mob published on Google Play.
- Create a personal user account in the Application Baridi Mob.
- Observe the definition instructions in your password and make strictly personal use.
- Log out of your application Baridi Mob once its use ended.
- Install on your Smartphone applications and security tools whose source is safe.
- Make your smartphone for personal use.
* For more information on the costs of subscriptions to the service Baridi Mob, visit the website or contact www.poste.dz 1530
* Rates of services offered by the Mob Baridi application are those determined by the Executive Decree No. 14-299 of 27 Dhu Al Hijjah 1435 corresponding to 21 October 2014 setting postal rates and postal financial services exclusivity regime and the universal postal service.