BBC Good Food App
With a subscription to our app you can try brand new recipes every month, so you will always find something tasty to make. You’ll be able to put your own questions to our expert team, and access a wide range of how-to videos and classes.
* Discover more than 13,000 recipes
* Watch how-to videos and masterclasses
* Put your questions to our experts
* Comment on and rate our recipes
* Keep your recipe on-screen with Cook Mode
* Enjoy an ad-free experience
* Try now with a free 3-month trial
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en-GB.
Payment will be charged to your Play Store Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to this app is only available to subscribers during their subscription period. Monthly or annual subscriptions are available.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel.
Further Terms apply:
BBC Good Food is published by Immediate Media Company Limited, published under licence from BBC Studios Distribution. BBC Good Food is a commercial brand owned by Immediate Media and does not benefit from the TV Licence fee. The brand comprises bbcgoodfood.com, BBC Good Food magazine, BBC Good Food books and BBC Good Food live events.