Bell Push-to-talk App
The most advanced carrier-grade Push-to-talk communications technology available
Get unlimited Canada-wide Push-to-talk for just $15/month.
Key Push-to-talk features include:
• Largest North American coverage (Canada & U.S).1
• Ability to maximize productivity with fast call set-up time to contacts privately or large talkgroups.
• Real-time presence indicating contact availability and talk-group select that enables users to receive PTT calls from a select group.
• Fast and secure collaboration with your office or field teams with the ability to connect to large groups that can accommodate 250+ users.2
• Available online contact management tool for organizations to easily manage contacts and group lists.
• Easily send messages, multi-media content (e.g. images, videos, recorded audio) or your current location to users within a talkgroup.3
• Create a geo-fence and receive notifications when fleet members enter or leave the defined area.3
• Instantly leave an audio message to those contacts that are unavailable with Voice Message Fallback.3
• Push-to-Talk Advance features available with upgraded subscription:
o Emergency calling/alerts to quickly relay an emergency situation
o User monitoring to check on the welfare of a talkgroup member (check signal strength, battery level, location)
o Remote Emergency Calling by an authorized user can initiate an emergency call remotely on behalf of the targeted use
o User disable/enable to limit the use of PTT on lost or stolen devices
• Must be a Bell Mobility customer with a compatible Android device connected to the Bell network (LTE/HSPA). A monthly PTT wireless plan is required.
• Compatible Android devices include:
Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy S 10, Galaxy S 10+, Galaxy S 10e, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A8, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S 9, Galaxy S 9+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S 8, Galaxy S 8+, Galaxy S 7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy A5, Galaxy Tab E, Galaxy Tab A 8.0, Galaxy J3 (2016), Galaxy J3 Prime, Galaxy A10e, Galaxy XCover4, Galaxy Xcover Pro
Pixel 3a, Google Pixel 3a XL
For more information, go to www.bell.ca/pushtotalk
Learn more about app permissions: bell.ca/privacypolicy
1 Based on total square km of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
2 For support of talkgroups beyond 250 users, please contact your sales representative.
3 These features will require data connectivity and standard data charges may apply. Should you wish to not use these features, you can maintain your current experience while you have the current version of the app installed. Visit bell.ca/PTTupdate for more information.
APK: Appuyer-pour-Parler, Push-to-Talk