Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan 2019.Download For FREE
|Category||Apps, Health & Fitness|
|Updated||Apr 26, 2019 (11 months ago)|
Presenting Best Intermittent fasting App! An ultimate guides for beginners. It is simple and easy to use. This is a simplified version of Intermittent Fasting. This app provide 7 days meal plans with its calories references and total amount of calories intake per day. You can follow this intermittent fasting meal plan twice a month. In addition, the meals preparation is simple and it does not required a lot of ingredients. This app is a simplified version of Intermittent Fasting for newbies / beginners. Just follow the instructions provided in the apps throughout your fasting process.
Apps Features includes:
1. Overview about the Diet
2. Intermittent Fasting Meal Plan: 7 Days
3. Share this Apps
4. App Info
What is Intermittent Fasting is all about?
Intermittent Fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating. It doesn’t specify which foods you should eat but rather when the right time you should eat them. Common intermittent fasting methods involve daily 16-hour fasts or fasting for 24 hours, twice per week.
Intermittent fasting method.
These are the most popular methods:
The 16/8 method: also called the Lean gains protocol, it involves skipping breakfast and restricting your daily eating period to 8 hours, such as 1 – 9pm. Then you fast for 16 hours in between.
Eat-Stop-Eat: This involves fasting for 24 hours, once or twice a week, for example by not eating from dinner one day until dinner the next day.
The 5:2 diet: with this methods, you consume only 500 – 600 calories on two non-consecutive days of the week, but eat normally the other 5 days.
If you’re just getting started, it is recommended to start with the 16/8 method, then perhaps later move on to longer fasts. It’s important to experiment and find a method that works for you.
There are several important health benefits when you’re are intermittent fasting;
1. It helps to lose weight
2. It can reduce insulin resistance, lowering blood sugar by 3%-6% and fasting insulin levels by 20%-31%, which should protect against type 2 diabetes.
3. Some studies show reductions in markers of inflammation, a key driver of many chronic diseases.
4. It may reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol, blood triglycerides, inflammatory markers, blood sugar and insulin resistance – all risk factors for heart disease.
5. Animal studies suggest that intermittent fasting may prevent cancer.
6. Improve brain health. Intermittent fasting can extend lifespan in rats. Studies showed that fasted rats lived 36-83% longer.
7. Intermittent fasting can extend lifespan in rats. Studies showed that fasted rats lived 36-83% longer.
**important notes that research is still in its early stages. Many of the studies were small, short-term or conducted in animals. Many questions have yet to be answered in higher qualified human studies.
Turn on update notification
|1.5 (5)||Apr 26, 2019|
|armeabi-v7a, x86, ...||Apr 26, 2019|
|Android TV, Tablet, ...||Apr 26, 2019|