Beyond - Online Share/Stock Market Trading App app
Beyond - Online trading app allows trade in Equity, Derivatives, Commodities etc
Beyond 2.0 is Nirmal Bang's official stock trading mobile application. The Beyond 2.0 app enables clients to connect to the stock markets to track and trade in Indian Equity, Derivatives, Commodities and Currency markets. Beyond simplifies your share market experience by streamlining all trading activities; making buying, selling and everything in between as simple as clicking a few buttons. With the Beyond app, you can keep a watch on multiple markets, trade on the go, get reports as and when you need and securely transfer and withdraw funds instantly.
- FingerPrint Login, MPIN Login, Gesture controls with new improved menu.
- Now with Dark and Light Theme
- Multilingual, Beyond 2.0 app support's Hindi , Marathi and Gujarati languages many more to come.
- Voice based symbol search , smart search. i.e NIFTY OPT , NIFTY FUT etc.
- Dynamic dashboard to easily track orders and portfolio status.
- Watch-list with HEAT MAP and flexibility of editing and sorting on various parameters, Symbol search now from watch-list itself
- Quote details with complete new way of symbol info.
- Intuitive design for seamless movement across different trading sections
- Multi Exchange Streaming Market Watch: So you never miss a moment
- Trade facility in NSE, BSE, NSEFO, NSECDS & MCX: A variety of options to choose from
- Faster access to Markets, Watchlist and Trading
- Live Reports
- Track your investments at the touch of a button
- Intraday and Historic Charts
- Quick and Easy Intraday Trading
- Streaming and Lite Mode
- Customized and Multiple Market Watch
- News & Research section
- Branch Locator and in app calling to dealer
- Secured fund transfer and withdrawal facility
For more information on the Beyond 2.0 App and the services offered by Nirmal Bang Group, do visit our website at http://beyond.nirmalbang.com/
For assistance with the Beyond 2.0 App, do reach out to our customer support by calling us on 022 68207000 or by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com