Application for Mobile POS Devise and Payment
Often this means you have to wait for your clients to pay via EFT – and also lose time and money making calls to remind your clients to pay outstanding accounts!
BluMobi is the answer! Cash flow is important to your business. That’s why Standard Bank has developed BluMobi – an EMV – certified mobile point-of-sale solution – which allows you to process PIN-based MasterCard and / or Visa debit and credit card payments instantly and securely wherever you are. All you need is a smartphone or tablet and a BluMobi device.
Who will it benefit?
BluMobi is ideal for any business, but it is particularly beneficial for:
• Mobile traders
• Mobile repair teams
• Mobile sales representatives
• Mobile service representatives
• Seasonal and weekend traders
• Delivery and courier services
How do you obtain access to the BluMobi point-of-sale?
It is as simple as downloading the app, registering and a Standard Bank card acquiring consultant will contact you to complete the formalities.
Once you have signed up and received your merchant number, go to the Standard Bank Merchant Online site on www.standardbank.co.za, sign on and purchase your BluMobi device. Payment can be made by credit card or MasterPass.
Your BluMobi device will be delivered to your front door. Follow the easy instruction guide in the box of your BluMobi device. Payments made via BluMobi are completely secure and once a transaction has been processed, payment will be made directly into your bank account within two business days: it’s that easy!
To process a transaction:
• Open the BluMobi app on your smartphone or tablet
• Record the following information in the app:
o The invoice number
o The amount owed to you
o The customer’s cellphone number and/or email address.
• The BluMobi device will ask you to process the card
• Either swipe or insert the customer’s card
• Hand the BluMobi device to the customer for them to enter their PIN
• The device connects to the bank
• You will receive either an ‘approved’or ‘declined’ message on your phone.
• If approved, give the goods to the customer. If declined, ask the customer to contact their bank and ask them to pay for the goods using another method of payment.
• The customer receives payment confirmation via SMS or email.
• Payment will be made directly into your bank account.
Change the way you do business! Accepting cards as payment contributes to the growth of your business … resulting in increased revenue, better cash flow, reduced costs and improved customer service.