* Online multiplayer with chat, ELO, invitations
* One or Two player mode
* Undo move
* Ability to compose own draughts position
* Ability to save games and continue later
* Ability to analyse saved games
* Parental control
* Attractive classic wooden interface
The game rules:
* The player with the light pieces makes the first move.
* Pieces can capture backward and forward.
* The long-range moving and capturing capability of kings, and the requirement that the maximum number of men be captured.
* Capturing is mandatory.
* A piece is crowned if it stops on the far edge of the board at the end of its turn.
* Crowned pieces can move freely multiple steps.
* A player with no valid move remaining loses.
* A game is a draw if neither opponent has the possibility to win the game.
* The game is considered a draw when the same position repeats itself for the third with the same player having the move each time.