How does the app work?
- All BT TV customers can use the new BT TV app for no extra cost and watch programmes in line with their TV subscription.
- Watch subscribed live channels, including TNT Sports, wherever you are.
- Continue watching from where you left off on your BT TV box.
- Watch channels and programmes on up to two devices at the same time.
- Download BT Store purchased content to watch anywhere anytime.
- Download all your subscription content to watch anywhere anytime.
- Chromecast what you’re watching on the app to a big screen.
To get started you'll need to be a BT TV customer with a valid BT ID that's been associated to your account.
Not a BT customer, but have a YouView box*? No problem - you can also use the app for all your remote recording needs. Simply go to the Live menu, and then the Schedule tab. From here you can tap any programme to set recordings. You can also select My TV from the main menu to then view your list of recorded and scheduled programmes.
* Not compatible with 1st generation set top boxes (e.g. Humax T1000 / T1010, or Huawei DN370T) or Sony TVs, which are no longer capable of remote recording.