Chess Online - Ciaolink game
Improve your chess skills and challenge your friends in our Chess app today!
In Chess, each player has 16 pieces including king, queen, rooks, knights, bishops, and pawns, with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. The objective is to checkmate the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. Pieces are moved or jumped through the square on chess board to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, while supporting each other. In addition to checkmate, the endgame can be achieved by voluntary resignation of the opponent, which typically occurs when too much material is lost or checkmate appears inevitable. There are also several ways a game can end in a draw.
We offer the best Chess Online app in the world for completely free. The application has 15 levels from easy to difficult to correspond with all players elo ranging from 100-1800. Our free online Chess app is the place to not only exchange, learn the skills and experience of players around the World but also to enjoy dramatic and exciting matches. Especially with a system of rich and diverse exercises catering to all levels ranging from simple to complex:
We have a system of thematic exercises:
- Checkmate in 1 move or 2 moves
- Defensive attacks
- Force strikes
- Oblique attacks
- Leveling attacks
- Double attacks
... supports the ability to calculate variable branches of the matches. The exercises will surely improve your skills.
Download the game now to discover the fun.
Check out the features:
- Guide to learn chess by playing.
- Guide to laws and basic lessons.
- Forging skills exercises .
- Play with Computer that has 15 levels from easy to difficult
- Play online.
- Play chess with friend online and offline mode.
- Game assistant.
- Smooth and delicate graphics.
- World class sound effects.
- The symbol of mobile game (PGN).
**** Special Mode: Hidden Chess ****
Hidden Chess is a new game full of surprises and appealing features.
- Chessboard consists 64 squares denoted from a-h for vertical rows and 1-8 horizontal for rows.
- Chess pieces: Each side has 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights and 8 Pawns.
- King is the most important piece so it is reveiled and stands on the vertical column e from the beginning of the game.
-The remaining pieces are made unknown and randomly placed on the board.
- The first move of the unknown pieces resembles the pieces of that position if they are known.
- After the pieces are reveiled they will move and capture according to the International Chess Law.
- in castling, the position of the rook in d1 will move and capture like a rook for its first move after castling.
- Pieces at column a, d, h if move to the last row of the board in their first move and they turn out to be pawns, they will be promoted instantly.
- All other rules: win, lose, draw, castle, promottion are in accordance with the international ches