Identify unknown numbers and protect yourself from unwanted calls
|Updated||Jan 10, 2021 (1 week ago)|
|Developer||Cube Apps IO|
Cube CallerID is a feature-rich, easy-to-use caller ID reader, which enables you to identify anonymous callers, block spam call attempts, and streamline your communication, as a result.
* Robust caller ID identification
Identify unknown numbers and unmask a caller ID name using the intelligent caller ID reader capabilities, and silence unknown caller attempts, if needed.
* Smart call blocker
Get instant spam alerts and easily block robocalls and other spam risk call attempts, like ping calls, aggressive advertising, annoying survey requests, harassment calls, etc.
* Personalized blocklists
Create custom call block lists based on your call log history.
* Access to a global Caller ID database
Check unknown phone numbers anytime in a click, even if your offline - in a massive offline database
* Light vs. Dark Theme
Customize the app UI based on your preferences by switching between the Light & Dark theme
* Share your call experience with others
Contribute to the global anti-spam initiative by adding spam risk numbers to a shared database, right upon their detection.
Cube CallerID requires the following app permissions:
* Call log - enables app access to your call log and a caller's phone number.
* Phone - allows detecting incoming and outgoing calls.
* Contacts - enables the app to determine, if you already know a caller.
Note! Cube CallerID does NOT collect, store, or disclose your Phone contact list to any third parties!
* Overlay (run over other apps) - enables the display of an incoming caller ID on the call screen.
How to get started?
Cube CallerID enables you to configure a wide array of settings the first time you’re using the app. Let’s see how it works.
1. Open Cube CallerID.
2. Sign up using your phone number.*
*An SMS with a 6-digit verification will be sent on your device.
3. Enter the code you received to verify your phone number.
4. Grant the required permissions to the app.
5. Download the up-to-date offline database for easier phone number check, whenever you like, even with no Internet connection.
6. Configure stability and usability features:
* Disable battery optimization - switch on the feature to prevent Cube CallerID to ensure the proper caller identification.
* Block low-rated callers - switch on this feature to skip incoming calls from numbers with a two-star rating or less.
7. Personalize app settings (e.g. switch to the Dark theme), if needed.
Cube CallerID - your best caller ID app for Android!
Turn on update notification
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Disney · Entertainment
4.4 ★ 50,000,000+
Mojang · Education
3.5 ★ 100,000+
Parler LLC · Social
3.3 ★ 5,000,000+
TOLAN · Libraries & Demo
4.6 ★ 100,000+
Shimon Young : Play Home Software · Pretend Play
4.0 ★ 1,000,000+
SoftTech Network · Tools
4.2 ★ 500,000+
Shallway Studio · Video Players & Editors
4.1 ★ 100,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.