This app will let you know as soon as your baby starts to cry.
This app will send an e-mail to the specified address with your baby’s cry immediately the app detects the sound; baby’s cry. Furthermore, it plays music which is chosen from the smartphone library or recorded beforehand to let a baby stop crying.
This app works as follows.
1. After starting the application, go to the settings screen by pressing the ‘Setting’ button on the lower right screen. On the ‘Setting’ screen, select a piece of music from smartphone library or record the lullaby, add an email address and select whether or not to auto-playback the lullaby.
-In order to choose a piece of music from the smartphone library, tap a "search/select" button to move to a music select screen. On a music select screen, a list of music in the smartphone library will be displayed. Playback begins when you tap either of them. Playback stops when tap it again. You can return to an original setting window when you tap a button of the lower right and a title of the music that you chose will be displayed. Tap "Playback" and you can playback music.
-You can start recording the Lullaby by tapping the ‘Start REC’ button. Tap the ‘Stop REC’ button to stop the recording. The recorded content can be played by tapping the ‘Playback’ button.
-You can specify an email address to receive the notification of baby’s cry.
-Select whether or not to automatically playback a lullaby after sending the mail,
-When all the settings are finished, tap the ‘Done’ button of lower right on the screen to return to the previous page.
2. After setting a detection level in 40 - 50dB with slider, tap the ‘Start’ button. Vigilance will begin and the detection bar on the ‘Seek Bar’ starts moving.
3. If the app detects a loud sound above a specified threshold, it does the following.
· It immediately records a sound.
· It sends an email attached sound file to the email address specified.
· Play a lullaby that had been recorded at the end. (Specified case only.
The playback time is up to 60 seconds.)
(The lullaby terminates by terminating the app or turn off the voice switch.)
4. The vigilance automatically resumes after the series of above operations has been completed.
To obtain optimum performance from the app, be sure to set the iPhone “Auto lock” to “No”. Give the battery enough charge or keep the iPhone connected to an external power source or it may power down. To allow recording your baby cry clearly, set your iPhone near him or her. The iPhone should be connected to the internet with WiFi.
This application is compatible with Japanese and English environment.
As this app is designed specifically for help as a part of baby-sitting, We are not able to compensate you for any damages or losses by any reason.