An universal app for collection of data from sensors and sending it to servers.
|Updated||Nov 03, 2018 (2 years ago)|
Data Collector - is an application that helps to collect data from many sensors and send it in JSON format to unlimited number of servers using HTTP, HTTPS, Web Socket, Web Socket Secure protocols with specified sample interval or at time periods assigned in cron-format.
How it works
The entity of Data Collector operation is execution of tasks, that run at assigned time periods. All tasks can operate in the background, when you don't use user's interface of the app. Required sensors and server, where data from sensors is supposed to be sent in JSON format, are to be indicated In task settings. The App doesn't limit the number of simultaneously run tasks. Data Collector allows to assign unlimited number of servers with indication of specific protocol for each server (HTTP, HTTPS, Web Socket, Web Socket Secure) and login/ password if authorization is required. Any sensor and server are subject for multiple use in different tasks. If data is transferred to the same server from many mobile devices, then device id (UUID) can be assigned to the transferred data. The id can be generated automatically or manually. Data Collector isn't limited by data collection from mobile device internal sensors and develops so-called guest sensors kit. In the current version of the App the following guest sensors are presented:
• Text sensor, that transfers any text.
• Mosaic sensor that presents a frame of any size, where any required color can be assigned to any cell.
Why Data Collector?
Data Collector is a multipurpose App for collecting data from many sensors at many mobile devices and transferring this data to many servers in JSON format through many protocols. Significant advantages of the Application are:
• The Application design is responsive both for small smartphone screens and big tablet screens.
• The Application interface is understandable and succinct, that allows to focus on data received from Bluetooth devices.
• All operations start after one or two clicks. No need to do multiple click to start operation.
• You are provided with a full control over data collection and transfer, you can set any interaction parameter based on your needs.
• It has comparatively small size, that allows you to install and run it on devices with different capability.
• It is supported by Android 4.3 and later devices.
By installing this application you will get
• An efficient tool for collecting and transferring sensors data, which can be adjusted per you demands.
• An opportunity to concentrate on developing new and/ or exploring existing algorithms for processing data at server side using any favorable programming language or system.
• An opportunity to create unique and marketable server applications for life, study and for fun by using data received from mobile devices with the help of Data Collector.
• To use mobile device with loaded Data Collector as a part of lager system, which requires some characteristics measurement.
• An opportunity to arrange distributed data collection from mobile devices and transferring it to single center for processing by using artificial intelligence technologies and computer-based education in these centers.
Learn more in Tutorial on our website https://unismart.tech/projects/data-collector/
Turn on update notification
Magic Bytes Soft · Education
4.4 ★ 1,000+
Triline Infotech Pvt Ltd · Productivity
4.2 ★ 5,000+
Cumulocity GmbH · Libraries & Demo
4.8 ★ 1,000+
Baas geo-information · Productivity
4.5 ★ 1,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
Google LLC · Tools
4.3 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Pavel Rekun · Tools
4.5 ★ 100,000+
F. Zander · Tools
4.4 ★ 50,000+
S. Immagine · Beauty
3.8 ★ 10,000+
MovoCash, Inc. · Finance
4.2 ★ 100,000+
老王 · Tools
4.9 ★ 1,000,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+
News, Tutorials, Tips & Tools