Aadhar Card – Check Aadhar Status, Update Online App
Benutzer können eine Aadhar-Karte beantragen, herunterladen, aktualisieren und den Aadhar-Status online überprüfen
Check status aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check status of their aadhar card by entering enrolment number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip.
How to download aadhar card?
e-aadhar: how to download aadhar card online: you can also download your aadhar card from internet which is called e-aadhar. To get aadhar card online, you must have a UID (12-digit aadhar number) or EID (enrolment id on aadhar slip). In this way, you can download the aadhaar card with two options.
This App you can find enrolment center in your area and check status and after the generation of your aadhar card you can download aadhar card download. You can also update your aadhar card from this app and as well as check its status after the download of your aadhar card pdf file.
aadhar card check status Online using enrolment number
Find all the aadhar card online update, correction, download or status related information and Services in this app and very useful one to all.
To know the status of your aadhaar card application, you can follow the instructions given below.
1. Go to aadhar status page on UIDAI website.
2. Check the enrolment slip of your aadhar card. At the top of this you will be able to see the enrolment number of 14 numbers. With this, the date and time of enrolment will also be given, it will also be of 14 figures.
3. Write these details in the box of EID and Date / Time respectively.
4. Then write the captcha code in the box with Enter the Security Code.
5. Now click on check aadhar card status.
By doing this you will know the status of your aadhar enrolment application. Let me tell you that through this process you can only know the status of new application. If you have lost your card and take out a digital copy of it
Above features can also be accessed on our portal i.e., https://resident.uidai.gov.in
1. "How to download aadhar card Guide 2020" needs to connect to UIDAI Server to work smoothly. So, ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
2. In case of any issue or query, please write to email@example.com
This is NOT an official aadhar app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way.
The purpose of this app is only Guide to How to know aadhar details And How It Works.