Mirror display your phone's screen and cast media right to TV just in a single click. The app works with all major Smart TVs and streaming devices available today. No additional hard- or software is needed.
In order to pair the two, please make sure that both your Smart TV and device are connected to the same WiFi network. This app works with devices that support DLNA/UPNP such as Roku, Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, and Panasonic Smart TVs.
• Mirror anything and any app on your Smartphone screen to your TVs or devices in high quality.
• Cast videos, music, and photos to your TVs or devices.
• Supports popular brands of Smart TVs, Smart Devices, Set-Top Boxes, TV Sticks, Streaming Media Players, etc. (This app is based on DLNA technology)
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen stream mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your Smartphone won't run slowly during sreen mirroring.
• No additional set up or tool is required for your streaming
• No cables, additional equipment, nothing else is needed.
• No need to install any application on TVs.
• Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
• Mirror phone to pc
The application is perfect for
• Making presentation in a business meeting
• Playing games
• Stream your favorite movies and apps on big TVs
• Cast Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram , Dailymotion, ... & any web videos to TVs
• Watch Youtube, TV shows and more
To Start Screen Mirroring:
1 - Switch to the wifi casting or miracasting mode in your TV (mode name
varies in devices)
2 - Open WiDi, tap on connect button and scan available casting devices
3 - Give require permission for casting and make sure to turn off hotspot
4 - You will see list of available casting devices then tap on device name to connect
5 - Enjoy great and seamless wifi casting experience on your TV with WiDi
6 - If your TV don't supports screen mirroring then you can use TV Sticks or anycast Streaming Media Players
If you like the App, don't forget to rate five stars ★★★★★ and review. Thank you so much for downloading WiDi