Your phone can now capture teeth movements and send them to your orthodontist
|Updated||Jul 24, 2020 (2 weeks ago)|
IMPORTANT: Dental Monitoring is intended for use under the supervision of a clinician. In order to use Dental Monitoring, your certified clinician should provide you with dedicated access codes. There is an offline demo built into the Dental Monitoring application allowing you to learn how to take good pictures of your teeth.
The Dental Monitoring application is intended for use with a cheek retractor provided by your certified practitioner.
Dental Monitoring is the gateway to an innovative monitoring solution for orthodontic and dental treatments.
Dental Monitoring offers a new avenue for improving dental care and practices.
The Dental Monitoring application allows practitioners to accurately monitor dental and oral care.
Dental Monitoring is the first mobile monitoring system in dental care.
- Easy to use: You don't need technical expertise to use Dental Monitoring with ease.
- Follow the evolution of your treatment.
- Stay ahead of the game: Prevent future treatment complications.
- Save time: Avoid unnecessary medical appointments.
- Communicate with your practitioner: Receive specific notifications and advice from your practitioner.
For dental professionals:
The Dental Monitoring app is the data-acquisition and communication tool for the Dental Monitoring solution.
The app allows remote monitoring of a patient's treatment, alerting the practitioner to changing conditions as they occur and providing a complete picture of the response to the treatment.
Pictures taken with the application will be processed in order to provide the practitioner with an accurate evaluation and visualization of their patient's treatment.
The Dental Monitoring application is also an efficient communication support tool. For the first time, practitioners are able to give their patients regular updates on their treatment.
- Monitor: Remotely evaluate patient's dentition.
- Stay in control: Avoid unexpected clinical situations.
- Optimize care: Adapt to the patient's evolution.
- Encourage patient involvement: Patients become proactive regarding their dental care.
The Dental Monitoring app includes:
- Exams planner: your orthodontist decides the frequency of the dental exams. If needed, the orthodontist can always request a new dental exam in real time.
- Clinical notifications activated by the practitioner.
- A picture wall to visualize past and current teeth conditions.
- An exam timeline to maintain records of past teeth conditions.
- A reminder to be on time for monitoring sessions.
- A training tutorial to take the best photos for the monitoring process.
Our goal is to provide an app which meets your needs. Do not hesitate to send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn on update notification
Quantum X, Inc · Medical
4.5 ★ 10,000+
NXS · Medical
4.6 ★ 10,000+
Higher Learning Technologies Inc · Education
4.6 ★ 10,000+
IADT · Medical
4.3 ★ 10,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
Shenzhen Jusheng Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. · Tools
2.7 ★ 5,000,000+
Foxe Team · Communication
3.8 ★ 100,000+
Cục Tin học hóa, Bộ Thông tin và Truyền thông · Health & Fitness
4.7 ★ 5,000,000+
Retr0sp3ct · Entertainment
4.3 ★ 100,000+
IPTV GThm · Entertainment
4.8 ★ 10,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Twitter, Inc. · News & Magazines
4.4 ★ 1,000,000,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.2 ★ 100,000,000+