Dgraph – Gender Detection AI Camera app
Output number of detected male and female to a CSV file. Show stats in graphs.
- Data collection starts when you tap the record button in the Detection page. You can stop it by tapping the button again. The collected data are written to a file, which is stored in the app’s storage area. The path is usually
- You can see the list of created files, and delete them, in the Files page.
- You can see the collected data in a graph in the Graph page. There are 4 types of graphs; male only, female only, male and female combined, male and female separate.
- The AI provides the confidence of a person detection between 0 and 1. You can set the minimum confidence in Minimum Confidence dialog. e.g., If you set it to 0.8, detections of a person, regardless of gender, with confidence 0.8 or above would appear and be counted. Confidence value appears at the top left of the detection box.
- The app counts detections in a certain interval. You can modify this interval in Detection Interval dialog.
- The app is configured so that the display isn’t turned off even without any interaction. Significant amount of battery is consumed during detection, so please supply power when Detection page is shown.
- Support night mode UI.
- I will improve the detection accuracy and performance in the future release.
* This is an app that is meant to be used as statistics collection tool rather than gender determination tool. Please do not use this app to determine the gender of a person.