[𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲] DioDict 3 Main app
DioDict, the representative brand for dictionary application for smartphones
Dear DioDict users, the DioDict which has become a strong friend for studying foreign languages will end its service on September 2, 2019.
We are currently selling a variety of dictionaries in the newly released "DIODICT Dictionary", so if you want to purchase, please use the new version.
Even after the end of the service, it can be used without problems for existing installed apps. Even if the App is deleted due to a device change etc., it can be reinstalled from "My Apps / Games > Library" of Play Store. However, updates are not supported and you will not be able to receive support for errors due to OS updates in the future. Please make a purchase decision after carefully considering the contents.
The DioDict service will change to the brand new DIODICT you can use all dictionaries in the application. We also ask for much interest and love in the newly released DIODICT.
DIODICT new service : middle of May
End of the service: September 2, 2019
★★★Please read the instructions before downloading.★★★
1. This product is only for users who have purchased a DioDict3 product from the Google Play store. This product cannot be executed as a stand-alone application.
2. This product is used to install dictionary DB after DioDict3 dictionary has been purchased from the Google Play store, and it cannot be executed as a stand-alone application in a mobile terminal where DioDict3 dictionary has not been purchased.
3. DioDict3 dictionary list
- 디오딕 3 한자 사전
- DioDict 3 KOREAN Dictionary
- 국립국어원 표준국어대사전
- Collins Eng - Eng/Chn/Jap/Kor
- Vietnamese-Korean Dictionary
- English–Vietnamese dictionary
- Chinese-English Dictionary
- Obunsha English-Japanese
- Vox English-Spanish Dictionary
Detailed guide for required access items when using DioDict3
Permissions to save: Access to save required files such as database and fonts for dictionary use
*Please visit the following link for inquiries regarding installation and use.