Eurosport Player - Live Sport Streaming App app
Eurosport Player lets you stream and watch your favourite sports.
The Sports that you can stream and watch live may include Grand Tour Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis, Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020 and much more (depending on your country of residence).
Register on [eurosportplayer.com] to watch everywhere available on all devices.
Key features of the Eurosport Player app:
- Access to live stream Eurosport 1 and 2 plus bonus feeds to make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- On demand catch-up of the best action from across Eurosport whenever you want to watch
- Video clips featuring highlights, interviews, the latest news and much more
- Save your favourite sports and make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- Seven day channel listings for upcoming sports and events
- Live streaming of your favourite sporting events on the go, wherever you are, or watch on your TV with Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS
Before you download Eurosport Player, here are some things you need to know:
A subscription is required to access Eurosport Player. You must be 18 years or over to create an account and buy a EurosportPass. Your Google Play Account will be charged when you confirm your purchase of a Eurosport Pass unless your subscription starts with a free period of access in which case your Google Play Account will be charged when your Eurosport Pass converts to a paid subscription.These purchases are subject to the terms and conditions of Google Play.
Most Eurosport Passes automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off.If you buy a Eurosport Pass which auto-renews, your Google Play Account will be charged for renewal at the then current subscription price.You can manage your subscription at any time and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.