Explore the USA with Roxy app
- All 50 states, capitals, landmarks animated!
- USA geography education for kids aged from 5-11.
- As young as preschoolers play MAPPING game through ANIMATED states, landmarks, capitals, and rivers.
- Elementary students play PHYSICS games, answer quiz questions, and learn capitals, rivers, extreme points, timezones, state borders, travel attractions, and more!== FEATURES ==
- Support Geography Education: Student with an interest in geography will find it very helpful. It's fun and easy to learn through games.
- Learn Rivers: Learn 27 rivers through animations and stories. For example, Brazos River is the longest river in Texas, so the animated story shows that Brazos is the tallest man in Texas. It'seasier to remember every river by memorizing the story.
- Physics Game: Intergrate physics game to make learning more fun.
- Fun Animations: All 50 state, landmarks, and rivers animated. Your child will watch King Kong climbing the Empire State Building, Elvis singing in Tennessee, Mississippi winning his title of theNorth American marathon champion, etc.
- 600+ Questions: To save the USA in Alien mode, your child have to answer questions correctly!
- Sounds: Cheerful audio of state names and memorable animations combine to make learning so much fun and so easy!
- Voice-Overs: Voice-overs of state, capital, landmark, and river names help to memorize better!
- Learning Section: Your child will learn the location and watch the animation of each state repeatedly in the learning section.
- Each State is Represented by a Cartoon Character: Every state is unique with its own face, emotion, and symbol.
- Update Frequently: Questions and Play modes are updated frequently.== LEARNING OBJECTIVES ==
* State Locations on Map
* 27 Major Rivers
* Famous City Locations
* President Birth Places
* State Borders
* State Beverages
* State Flower
* Elevations of Each State
* State Songs
* Extreme Points of the United States: northernmost, easternmost, highest, lowest, snowest points, etc.
* Interstates== HOW TO PLAY ==
- Alien: 50 levels. Aliens are attacking the USA, and your child need to save every state! Clear boxes by getting the right answer, and if answered incorrectly, the box will be bombed.
- State: All 50 states animated. Choose to play Easy, quiz, or challenge mode. Roxy announces the name of the state aloud, and your child must drag the state to its proper position on the map.
- Lardmark: Roxy announces the name of the landmark aloud, and your child must drag the landmark to the state it belongs to the map.
- River: Roxy announces the name of the river aloud, it appears at the bottom of the screen, and your child must drag it to its proper position on the map.
- Capital: All 50 capitals animated. Roxy announces the name of the capital aloud, it appears at the bottom of the screen, and your child must drag it to its proper position on the map.Learn Mode
- State: Touching any state in the blank map of the U.S. announces that state's name aloud and displays an animation that shows what the state is famous for.
- Capital: Touching any state in the blank map of the U.S. announces that capital's name aloud and displays an animation that shows exact location of the capital.
- Landmark: Touching landmark pictures announces that landmark's name alound and displays an animation that shows its location and feature.
- River: Each river has a story to help your child memorize the river. Also include info of river source, location, mouth, length, basin, and features.== PRIVACY ==
- Does not collect or share any of your information.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain any third-pary ads.== Contact HaStars ==
Email us: [email protected]
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/roxykids
Follow us: https://twitter.com/roxykids