Fishpowered browser App
- LISTEN TO WEB PAGES ON THE MOVE
- GESTURES OPTIMISED FOR ONE HANDED USE
- COOKIE/PRIVACY WARNING BLOCKER
- AD, TRACKER, AND SPAM BLOCKERS
- CUSTOMISABLE BUTTONS
- PRIVACY MODES - FROM LITE TO EXTREME
- PIN WEB PAGES FOR EASY MULTI-TASKING
- FAST & SECURE USING GOOGLE CHROME'S BROWSER ENGINE
- KEEP YOUR FAVOURITE SITES, IMAGES, VIDEOS AND QUOTES ALL IN ONE PLACE
- TAG YOUR BOOKMARKS/FAVES
- TRUE NIGHT MODE AND DARK THEMES
- HANDY UNIT CONVERSION SUCH AS IN RECIPES
- HELP INFLUENCE DEVELOPMENT
- RESPONSIBLE INTERNET USAGE CONTROLS (COMING SOON)
We are a small independent development team so any feedback you can give is really valuable to us and will help improve our app.
== Phone permissions required ==
Nothing you wouldn't expect from a typical web browser, specifically...
- The phone's internet connection (mobile data/WIFI) is required to access the internet.
- The devices general location (i.e. to the nearest town) determined by network operator (used when a website requests this information and is permitted it by the user).
- The device's specific GPS/location data (used when a website requests this information and is permitted by the user).
- The device's network state e.g. is there a valid internet connection.
- The ability to write to external storage e.g. file downloads.
- The ability to record audio for voice searches (sent to Google) and websites that have audio inputs. Note: android will prompt you for this permission when required and Fishpowered does not receive or store any microphone data.
- Very general and anonymous device data such as screen rotation, dimensions, Android version etc.
- The ability to create shortcuts on phone home screen when instructed by the user to do so (e.g. bookmarks)
== Data collection and sharing ==
We have no advertising or affiliates or data collection other than crash reports which are sent to Google Crashlytics. These crash reports don't contain personal or browsing data. Of course the websites you visit may collect and share data on you, so be careful on the web.