FlashE Hebrew: Numbers app
Learn the Hebrew words of the Bible in a flash! Root word, Translate, Mnemonic.
• Translate a Hebrew word in the context of a given sentence in a flash.
• Get the root definition flashcard of the translated Hebrew word just by holding on to it.
• Turn on the Edenics feature to get an instant mnemonic to remember the word.
• Save feature allows saving a root word and its corresponding cognates throughout the entire app
• Root Dictionary contains every root word used in the app
Note: Contains only English and Hebrew; available to select countries outside U.S.
So what are “Edenics”?
The "Edenics" words provided within this App give more than an English definition of the Hebrew word. They offer a probable cognate of the English word, a word with a matching Sense and Sound... a word that was spun off of the language of Eden (Biblical Hebrew) at the Tower of Babel.
For more information see:
The "Edenics" feature adds an additional boost in learning that makes the process of learning not only more fun but more fundamental to the learning experience of remembering new words. The "Edenics" feature may contain that mnemonic (English to Hebrew comparison word) you were looking for all along.
Master the vocabulary of the fourth book of the Bible