Turn on update notification
|Updated||Nov 22, 2019 (4 months ago)|
Learn and review about Forex Scalping Strategy
Scalping is the shortest time frame in trading and it exploits small changes in currency prices. Scalpers attempt to act like traditional market makers or specialists. To make the spread means to buy at the Bid price and sell at the Ask price, in order to gain the bid/ask difference. This procedure allows for profit even when the bid and ask don't move at all, as long as there are traders who are willing to take market prices. It normally involves establishing and liquidating a position quickly, usually within minutes or even seconds.
The role of a scalper is actually the role of market makers or specialists who are to maintain the liquidity and order flow of a product of a market.
The profit for each transaction is based only on a few pips (basis points), so scalping is typically conducted when there are large amounts of capital and high leverage or there are currency pairs where the bid-offer spread is narrow.
- Spreads are bonuses as well as costs - Stock Markets operate on a bid and ask based system. The numerical difference between the bid and ask prices is referred to as the spread between them. The ask prices are immediate execution (market) prices for quick buyers (ask takers); bid prices for quick sellers (bid takers). If a trade is executed at market prices, closing that trade immediately without queuing would not get you back the amount paid because of the bid/ask difference. The spread can be viewed as trading bonuses or costs according to different parties and different strategies. On one hand, traders who do NOT wish to queue their order, instead paying the market price, pay the spreads (costs). On the other hand, traders who wish to queue and wait for execution receive the spreads (bonuses). Some day trading strategies attempt to capture the spread as additional, or even the only, profits for successful trades.
- Lower exposure, lower risks - Scalpers are only exposed in a relatively short period, as they do not hold positions overnight. As the period one holds decreases, the chances of running into extreme adverse movements, causing huge losses, decreases.
- Smaller moves, easier to obtain - A change in price results from imbalance of buying and selling powers. Most of the time within a day, prices stay stable, moving within a small range. This means neither buying nor selling power control the situation. There are only a few times which price moves towards one direction, i.e. either buying or selling power controls the situation. It requires bigger imbalances for bigger price changes. It is what scalpers look for - capturing smaller moves which happen most of the time, as opposed to larger ones.
- Large volume, adding profits up - Since the profit obtained per share or contract is very small due to its target of spread, they need to trade large in order to add up the profits. Scalping is not suitable for large-capital traders seeking to move large volumes at once, but for small-capital traders seeking to move smaller volumes more often.
Forex Scalping Strategy features:-
2. How Forex scalpers make money
3. The best Forex brokers for scalping
4. The best currencies for scalping Forex
5. The best time for scalping Forex
6. Two different scalping strategies, two different timings
7. Pattern scalping strategy
8. Forex scalping - Criticism and advantages
9. Forex scalping guide - conclusions
10.5 minute scalping system
11.3 section scalping strategy, Forex price action.
If you have any suggestion features or improvement, please leave a comment. In case something is not working correctly please let me know. When you rated a low rating please describe what is wrong in order to solve that issue.
There are ads in this app. Images for this app are stored on the internet and this costs money. application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads. Please treat that with understanding.
|1.3 (4)||Nov 22, 2019|
|armeabi-v7a, x86, ...||Nov 22, 2019|
|Android TV, Tablet, ...||Nov 22, 2019|
|Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||Nov 22, 2019|