Application Blue Light Filter: Night light
Les yeux sont fatigués pendant la lecture nocturne ou vous avez du mal à vous endormir ?
Blue Light Filter may be an ideal solution for you!
What is Blue Light Filter?
An app that effectively reduces the amount of blue light emitted from electronic devices by overlaying a translucent filter.
Great for those who use their devices all day long and are feeling fatigued.
It keeps the eyes healthy and helps users achieve comfortable sleep.
Besides the blue light filter, screen dim feature will reduce the screen brightness to a minimum level as night mode.
Why you should use Blue Light Filter?
Research shows that exposure to blue light imposes serious threats to retinal neurons, causes eye strain, dry eyes, and inhibits the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that influences circadian rhythms. With our filter function, your vision health will be greatly improved.
It is recommended to turn on this app when you are reading or playing games, especially in a dark room.
- Adjustable color temperature
- Automatic filter intensity (based on readings from the light sensor)
- Schedule (start and stop time)
- Brightness setup (manual and adaptive)
- Caffeine mode
Why Blue Light Filter uses AccessibilityServices API
Enabling this type of service expands the range of capabilities so screen filter can cover system views such as:
- Status bar
- Navigation bar
- Lock screen
And remove overlay limitations:
- Not allowing app installation
* Since Android 12, accessibility service is needed in order to enable screen filter.
Enabling this won't allow Blue Light Filter to access your screen content
Relevant Scientific studies
1. Steven W. Lockley, George C. Brainard, Charles A. Czeisler. “High Sensitivity of the Human Circadian Melatonin Rhythm to Resetting by Short Wavelength Light”. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Sep;88(9):4502-5.
2. Burkhart K, Phelps JR. “AMBER LENSES TO BLOCK BLUE LIGHT AND IMPROVE SLEEP: A RANDOMIZED TRIAL”. Chronobiol Int. 2009 Dec;26(8):1602-12.
3. ----“Effects of blue lights technology”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_blue_lights_technology
4. “How exposure to blue light affects your brain and body”. Nature Neuroscience; Harvard Health Publications; ACS, Sleep Med Rev, American Macular Degeneration Foundation; European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons; JAMA Neurology