Jeu Boxhead: The Zombie Wars 3D
The newest proud member of the Boxhead legacy, this zombie survival shooter delivers a firehose blast of fast-paced action, gritty immersive 3-D graphics, pulse-pounding gameplay, and several never-before-seen heroes and baddies.
PREPARE FOR MAYHEM
Play as the black-clad mercenary Jon Bambo and stay alive against wave after wave of flesh-eating zombies with an arsenal of deadly destructive weapons. Collect the weapons, coins and items left by your fallen foes to upgrade your guns, replenish your health and unlock new stages and characters.
It’s easy at first, but don’t get cocky. The stronger you get, the stronger—and more numerous—your enemies get.
Start with a hunting blade and cycle up through bigger, badder weapons as you kill more foes. Pick them off with your trusty hand cannon or blast them into bits with your ole’ pal, Mr. Shotgun. Blow them sky-high with exploding barrels, or unleash high-caliber Hell with the mini-gun.
It’s kill-or-be-killed, so fire wisely and try not to die.
A NECRO-ECONOMY FULL O’GOODS
Snatch up the gold and silver coins on the battlefield to unlock new stages and call in Bambo’s team of mercenaries. If you get in a pickle with no time to spare, you can even purchase coin packs to instantly unlock the goods.
MEET THE TEAM
• Jon Bambo: The OG zombie slayer. So manly, his trigger finger has biceps.
• Sarah Bonnor: The Womb of Doom. Bambo’s better half - and a better shot.
• Sean Can Van Bamme: The Muscles from Brussels. His name is Belgian for “Nuclear Butt-kicking.”
• Chuck Boris: The Necrocidal Maniac. Afraid of nothing, with nothing to lose.
• Barnold Schwarz: The Austrian Auroch. Loved by the people… Until the people tried to eat his face.