Fullscreen: The one immersive mode app
Fullscreen immersive mode in applications or games
The keyboard, back button and the widget# are working during fullscreen mode in PRO and ULTRA mode. Swipe up the bottom screen and quickly the keyboard pops up! Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNBdu5pj6z0
- Avoid the OLED burn-in (navigation bar, status bar) and enjoy the apps/games/browsing, etc. in full screen
- Hide or show status/navigation bars
- Enable keyboard when in fullscreen mode [PRO/ULTRA]
- Notification + Widget allow an easily mode change
- Automatic per application settings
- Show the keyboard when in fullscreen (PRO/ULTRA)
- Back button functionality when in fullscreen (PRO/ULTRA)
- No more empty space below the bars [ULTRA]*
- Keyboard and Back button just works [ULTRA]
- Compatible with external peripherals [ULTRA]
AUTO mode needs USAGE ACCESS permission**. The permission is used to detect which app runs on top, in order to auto change the screen mode.
MANUAL mode do not need any permission, it just works.
To use the ULTRA mode, you must grant the special permission WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS. You'll need ADB and PC/Mac connection. You can find tutorial here: https://photosafeinc.blogspot.com/2020/06/fullscreen-immersive-enable-ultra-mode.html
ULTRA mode is compatible with all phone devices running Android 10 and below
ULTRA mode is compatible with external keyboards and mouse.
Known Issues only for ULTRA mode:
- none, just works if running Android 10 and below. If running Android 11+ it might work only on Samsung devices.
Known Issues only for BASIC/PRO modes:
- Android 10 + 11 might not work on some devices, the bars reappear after one second. Use the ULTRA mode to avoid the issues
- The app is not designed to work for phones with hardware buttons since our app cannot hide plastic buttons. 😊
- The app is not designed for split screen
NOTE: we invested lot of time into testing on different devices, however this app is not perfect. Due to Android fragmentation could not work properly on some devices.
* On some devices having punch hole camera or foldable devices the top black bar still appear
** Some devices do not have usage access permission or the menu is on different location
# Widget and Auto mode are available in ad free version of the app
Note: the app could not be compatible with other apps that are using screen overlay permission or custom navigation bars.