The free app works in conjunction with its companion cloud-based desktop product, Autodesk® Fusion 360™, a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool for product design and development.
• Upload and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
• View and track project activities and updates
• Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
• Access design properties and complete parts lists
• Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
• Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
• Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
+ Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
+ Storage (such as Photos/Media/Files): Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime
+ Camera: Take pictures such as drawings with app
Fusion 360 will still function even if a user does not give permissions to access these functions.