Ghost Remote ++ app
Bluetooth Remote Control with voice commands and voice typing.
Could possibly be used for Arduino.
Key Features are:
- Use Google"s voice to text engine to send limitless commands to and control your computer by voice.
- Speak to your phone and watch what you've said get typed on to your big screen, this is excellent for search boxes such as in XBMC. (no more hastle with on screen keyboards or multitap)
- Full keyboard in real time or use your phones predictive text then send as text or as a command.
- Touchpad with scroll which can be used as basic mouse control or as seek control.
- Big D-pad so you can keep your eyes on the big screen.
- No unnecessary permissions.
If your new to Eventghost it can look quite complicated at first but once you've learnt the basics it is easy to create remote control profiles for any software or hardware on your PC.
If you don't want the repetitive task of mapping all the keyboard keys to Eventghost just send me an email and I will reply with my xml for you to drag and drop into your event tree.
Ready to go EventGhost
Here are just the edited files with info.And example xml.
Please try the free version first to check if your able to setup the connection. If you need help just ask.