Gin Rummy : Classic offline game
Play the best offline Gin Rummy game on Store !
Basic Rules of Gin Rummy
- Gin rummy is played with a standard 52-card pack of cards. The ranking from high to low is King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace.
- Form the cards into sets of 3 or 4 cards sharing the same rank OR runs of 3 or more cards in sequence of the same suit.
- In standard gin, only a player with 10 or fewer points of deadwood may knock. Knocking with 0 points of deadwood is known as going Gin.
- If you initiate the Knock and score fewer points than the opponent, you win! If you score more points, the Undercut occurs and the opponent wins!
- Offline game.
-Realistic gameplay and graphics
- Intuitive single player gameplay
- Excellent and fair ai to play with.
- Continue the last game from where you left.
- No login required
If you like Indian Rummy, Rummy 500 and Canasta, or other card games you will love this game. Download the Gin Rummy : Classic offline card game now !