Google Camera App
• HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls - Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot - Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight - You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom - Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode - Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
• Long Shot - Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements - The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. The latest version of Google Camera for Wear OS only works on Wear OS 2.0 devices connected to Pixel phones. Some features are not available on all devices.