• Get your pay up to 2 days early and government benefits up to 4 days early with early direct deposit¹
• Send money & pay bills™²
• Deposit cash using the app³
• Enjoy no minimum balance requirement
Additional features available across select Green Dot cards:
• Access a free ATM network. Limits apply.⁷
• Overdraft protection up to $200 with opt-in & eligible direct deposit⁴
• Earn 2% cash back on online and mobile purchases⁵
• Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn 2% annual interest (APY) on money in savings – 20X higher than the national average, up to a $10,000 balance!⁶
Easily manage any Green Dot Bank account at any time. This app allows you to…
• Register/activate a new card
• View balance and transaction history and see other account information
• Lock/Unlock feature
• Deposit checks from your mobile phone
• Works with mobile payment options including Apple Pay
• Set up account alerts
• Access chat customer support
Want to know more? Visit GreenDot.com today.
Not a gift card. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Activation requires online access, mobile number and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account and access all features. Activated, personalized card required to access some features.
¹ Direct Deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
² Active personalized card required. Limits apply.
³ Limits may apply.
⁴ Opt-in required. Account must be in good standing and chip-enabled debit card activated to opt-in. Initial and ongoing eligible direct deposits are required for overdraft coverage. Additional criteria may apply which can affect your eligibility and your overdraft coverage. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion. Overdraft fees may cause your account to be overdrawn by an amount that is greater than your overdraft coverage. A $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid a fee. Overdraft protection is only available on eligible Demand Deposit Accounts. Log into your account and refer to your Account Agreement to check feature availability.
⁵ Cash back is earned on qualifying online and mobile purchases. Cash back cannot be used for purchases or cash withdrawals until redeemed. Claim the cash back every 12 months of use and your account being in good standing.
⁶ Interest is paid annually on the average daily balance savings of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum average daily balance of $10,000 and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of May 2022. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Account Agreement at GreenDot.com for terms and conditions.
⁷ See app for free ATM locations. 4 free withdrawals per calendar month, $3.00 per withdrawal thereafter. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals and $.50 for balance inquiries, plus whatever the ATM owner may charge. Limits apply.
Cards issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
© 2022 Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC,
Green Dot Corporation NMLS ID 914924.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m2.greendot.com/app/help/legal/techprivacy