The revamped GTBank Mobile App, lets you carry your bank with you wherever you go. The App allows you perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. It is secure and very simple to use.
The GTBank Mobile App allows you:
• View the balances on your bank account(s).
• Manage your account and preview your transaction history.
• Initiate transfers to own account(s), GTBank accounts and also to other bank accounts.
• Purchase Airtime and Data bundles for all networks.
• Pay Bills
• Hotlist card and manage your debit/credit card
• Request for account statement
• Change your email address, phone number and other details
• Confirm and manage your cheques.
• Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
• Verify your transaction securely either by using a self-selected PIN, a hardware token (obtained from any of our branches) or a 737 token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
• Link your profile to a device with the option to use PIN or Token to complete your transactions.
• Other profiles will be able to use the mobile app on your device successfully with Token authentication only.
• Device linking can be done with secure code sent via SMS or generate a code from the hardware soft token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
In addition, you can switch to Mobile Money (mwallet) from the same app. GTBank Mobile Money offers you another simple way to make payments and transfer money to family and friends from your mobile device. Your phone number is your account number (Wallet ID) and you don’t even need to be an account holder of GTBank to register for GTBank Mobile Money.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
*Standard network charges apply as you may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
To get started:
• Visit your App store, search for ‘GTBank’ and click the download/install button.
• Launch the App and input your User ID and password.
• If you do not have a password you may dial *737*6*5# from your registered mobile phone for your login details. And if you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
• At first login, you will be asked to verify your device. If this is your preferred device, please select 'Yes' and choose a transaction method (PIN or Token).
• A 5-digit secure code will be sent to your registered mobile phone via SMS to verify your device. If you do not receive this message please generate a code from your hardware token or dial *737*7# from your registered phone number to obtain a one-time verification code. You can also call GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 for the verification code.
• Enter this code in the app and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. Now you can start using the App. Please note that this is required only when using a device for the first time.
• If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 5-digit secure code via SMS to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the GTBank Mobile App with your hardware or 737 Token.
• Please note that you are not restricted to any device. All you need do at the first login is to select “No! This device is not mine” from the device verification screen. You will then be able to carry on using the GTBank App with either the Hardware or 737 Token as the means of completing your transactions.