Guide for Zoom Cloud Meetings App
This is useful guide for Zoom cloud meeting application
Zoom is a cloud-based conferencing solution that provides both video conferencing and screen share capabilities. Zoom can be used for meetings among individuals or to conduct interviews for potential
hires. Zoom is similar to WebEx, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect and Blackboard Collaborate and should
be familiar to you if you have used any of these products. This guide will help you conduct successful
Zoom meetings from your desktop or mobile device.
- You can use Zoom to participate in or host video meetings on your computer or mobile device.
- Zoom is a video conferencing service used by companies and universities for remote communication.
- The service is similar to competitors such as Google Hangout, BlueJeans, and Skype.
Its basic functions include the ability to chat and call individual contacts, as well as schedule meetings for future events.
This is guide for Zoom cloud meeting application
* Our company does not have any relation with zoom.us or any other one.
* This app complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use".
If you feel that there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact us.