Be My Eyes - See the world together ऐप्लिकेशन
देखे स्वयंसेवकों से लाइव सहायता प्राप्त करने के अंधा सक्षम बनाता है।
Be My Eyes connects you with a global community of volunteers and company representatives who are ready at a moment’s notice to help you see – to lend their eyesight and support with everyday tasks.
FREE. GLOBAL. 24/7.
Be My Eyes is a multi-lingual support community millions strong, available globally day or night, and has volunteers answering calls in more than 185 languages. Join the community today!
Sign up to get free visual support with tasks like reading small print, matching clothes, troubleshooting technology, setting up home appliances, or any other simple task a volunteer can complete over live video. If a task is too complicated or requires expertise, call one of our company partners for on-demand video customer support via Specialized Help.
If you have eyesight you want to share, sign up as a volunteer and answer calls from a person in need! Tasks are usually completed in just a few minutes, and if you’re busy there’s no need to answer – someone else will get it.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Anyone 17 or older may sign up as a user or volunteer.
2. Calls are connected based on daytime timezone and language. Average wait time is about 15 seconds.
3. When a call is answered, a live one-way video (two-way audio) is initiated, allowing volunteers or company reps to see what’s in front of the user’s camera and provide verbal support.
Note: Specialized Help availability varies by region and company opening hours.
WHAT CAN VOLUNTEERS HELP YOU WITH?
• Reading home appliances
• Reading product labels
• Matching outfits and identifying clothes
• Help in the kitchen
• Reading digital displays or computer screens
• Navigating TV or game menus
• Operating vending machines or kiosks
• Sorting music collections or other libraries
• Picking jewelry or crafts
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH SPECIALIZED HELP?
• Web and Computer Technology
• Health and Beauty Products
• Banking and Finance
• Nonprofit Organizations
• We’ve just reached 3 million volunteers! Thank you for making Be My Eyes the biggest community support micro-volunteering platform ever.
• Now supporting Google Assistant.
We asked our users how their lives changed after joining Be My Eyes. Hear what they had to say.
“Be My Eyes has made me feel so much more comfortable and secure knowing that if I should need sighted help, I’ll be able to get it.” - Diane, user from USA.
“It was just amazing that someone from the other side of the world could be in my kitchen and help me with something.” - Julia, user from USA.
“The little bit of help they might give us over the course of a few minutes, it’s a big thing for someone that’s blind or visually impaired. And to have access to that personal contact… I couldn’t imagine life without it.” - Chris Fisher, user from UK.
“This is the most incredible asset that I have come across since losing my vision. It is efficient, timely, and the helpers are so very warm and thoughtful.” - Chaim, user from New York.
"I am a new iPhone user and was just able to download this app and use it for the first time. It is so comforting to know that I can have assistance when I am stuck, and to know that I am really never alone. This is fantastic! Thanks so much!" - Clarizza, user from Germany.
🏆 2020 Dubai Expo Global Innovator.
🏆 2018 Winner of Google Play Awards - Best Accessibility Experience.
🏆 2018 Winner of the Dr. Jacob Bolotin Awards at the NFB National Convention.
🏆 2018 Winner of AbilityNet Accessibility Award at the Tech4Good Awards.