nRF Connect for Mobile ऐप्लिकेशन
- Scans for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices
- Parses advertisement data
- Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
- Connects to a connectible the Bluetooth LE device
- Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Supports Reliable Write
- Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
- Bluetooth LE advertising (Android 5+ required)
- Read and update PHY (Android 8+ required)
- GATT Server configuration
- Supports Device Firmware Update (DFU) profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA)
- Supports McuMgr, profile that lets the user control and update Zephyr-based devices
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- Allow to record and replay common operations using Macros
- Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth LE devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/Android-nRF-Connect for more information about automated tests.
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- nRF5x Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online.
Works well with nRF Logger application, that will store your logs in case something bad happens with nRF Connect.
Download nRF Logger from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.nordicsemi.android.log