Peanut: Make New Friends & Find Support ऐप्लिकेशन
प्रजनन क्षमता गर्भावस्था मातृत्व रजोनिवृत्ति
• Meet: Discover women nearby who are at a similar stage in life
• Chat: Talk to your matches via chat or video call
• Groups: Join groups and find communities with common interests
• Share: Ask questions, search advice and share stories across meaningful topics
• Pods: Join live audio conversations hosted by experts
Over 2 million women have joined Peanut to connect, ask questions and find support. Whether you’re navigating fertility, pregnancy, motherhood or menopause, the app provides access to a community who are there to listen, share information and offer valuable advice.
Finding friends at a similar stage in life is easy on Peanut. The app is free to download and use and always will be!
WE’RE SAFETY FIRST
Safety is embedded throughout the Peanut experience to encourage caring, supportive and purposeful connections.
- All profiles on Peanut are verified with selfie verification
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards abusive behavior of any kind
- Sensitive content filters mask content that may be triggering
- Topics put you in control of the content you want to see
- Guardian badges are awarded to those who hold others accountable
THE LOVE IS REAL
With over 2M+ women using the app, Peanut has become a coveted destination for women looking to find community.
❤️ “It's no longer necessary to feel isolated during womanhood — the Peanut app is a reminder that community is possible and we don’t have to do it alone." - Sophie
❤️ “Without Peanut, I wouldn’t have met my best friend. I’ll always recommend it to anyone looking for friends!” - Lydia
❤️ "Peanut is my favorite app. It’s made it so easy to meet friends near me and find support as a first time mama.” - Lauren
❤️ "Having fertility issues is lonely and daunting. To find a space where people who are in my boat can meet and support one another is exactly what I need.” - Feluke
❤️ “Peanut is a safe space to talk about everything from menopause and midlife to sex and relationships, it’s an important reminder that you’re not alone.” - Emmy