Wheels Up: Download & Fly Up™ ऐप्लिकेशन
अपने अगले यात्रा के लिए निजी बुक करें
Top Features for Wheels Up Customers and Members
• Search on-demand private aircraft with dynamic marketplace pricing in real time
• Book an aircraft from one of the world’s largest owned and managed fleets ranging from Light Jets, Turboprops to Large-Cabin aircraft
• Plan travel with a flight time estimator and view nearby airport suggestions
• Access information for upcoming trips and review past Wheels Up flights within the app
• Manage Wheels Up account information, anytime, anywhere
Wheels Up Members also have access to additional benefits; they can:
• Access a dedicated 24/7 support team consisting of seasoned private aviation and customer service experts
• Fly more and pay less with innovative program features such as empty-leg Hot Flights, Shuttle Flights, and Shared Flights
• Explore Wheels Down program features including member events and exclusive member benefits from preeminent lifestyle brands
• See their peak days highlighted when searching for a flight
Download the app and create a guest account or visit wheelsup.com to learn more about the benefits of Wheels Up.
About Wheels Up
Wheels Up, the leading brand in private aviation and the only company in the industry to offer a total private aviation solution, was founded and is led by renowned entrepreneur Kenny Dichter. Wheels Up delivers world-class safety, service, and flexibility through on-demand flights and membership programs, corporate solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales, and commercial benefits through a strategic partnership with Delta Air Lines.
Wheels Up customers and members have access to one of the world’s largest fleets of over 1,500 Wheels Up safety-vetted and verified aircraft.
The company’s ongoing Wheels Up Cares program aligns with philanthropic organizations and initiatives that affect and matter to the company and its customers, members, families, and friends, and features custom painted Beechcraft King Air 350i aircraft to serve as flying symbols for specific causes.
Wheels Up does not operate aircraft; U.S. FAA-licensed and DOT-registered air carriers participating in the program, including certain carriers affiliated with Wheels Up through common ownership, exercise full operational control of all flights offered by or arranged through Wheels Up. For on-demand flights and shuttle flights operated as scheduled service, Wheels Up acts solely as an agent for Wheels Up members and guests in arranging these flights on their behalf. For shuttle flights operated as Public Charter service, Wheels Up acts as principal in offering these flights subject to the DOT’s Public Charter rules contained in 14 CFR Part 380. All aircraft owned or leased by Wheels Up are leased to an affiliated air carrier and are operated exclusively by that carrier.