Most Common Causes and Home Remedies for Vertigo
|Updated||Aug 03, 2020 (2 months ago)|
|Category||Apps, Health & Fitness|
Home Remedies For Vertigo | Vertigo is a very normal balance disorder found commonly in people, which causes dizziness and weakness. It can be a very irritating and frustrating problem for the person who faces it again and again. Medical experts don't consider vertigo as a disease. A person suffering from vertigo may feel dizziness, weakness, unusual sensation in ears and the most prone symptom is nausea. Sometimes the attack of vertigo is so sudden that the victim can't see anything properly and fall down. Problem of vertigo can arise when a person goes to some height. Vertigo causes nausea and vomiting.
Causes for Vertigo: Following are the major cause of Vertigo:
1. Problem in brain and ear imbalance: Imbalance in ear causes benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It creates unusual sensation of movement even when you are stationary.
2. Lower blood pressure: Vertigo can be caused by low blood pressure. Actually when the flow of blood to the brain decreases, you may feel unusual sensation which is the main symptom of vertigo.
3. Migraine: Migraine is another major cause of vertigo. Migraine cause serious headache which gives birth to vertigo.
4. Ear Infection: This causes the most serious type of vertigo and if left untreated it may lead to hearing loss. Inflammation within the ears causes imbalance thus giving birth to vertigo.
5. Neck Injury and head injury: Neck injury and head injury may also cause vertigo. But it gets cured with time as the injury heals.
Remedies to Treat Vertigo:
1. Water: Water can be used to cure dizziness which is the main symptom of vertigo. Mainly water can be used to treat any disorder. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
2. Healthy Diet: Healthy diet is also required to treat vertigo effectively. Have a well balanced diet with lots of fruits and green vegetables. Avoid high cholesterol diet.
3. Ginger: Ginger is a very good home remedy for the treatment of vertigo. Ginger keeps the level of cholesterol in control thus controlling the level of blood pressure. So use ginger in your diet if you are suffering from vertigo.
4. Mixture of black pepper and lemon: Make a mixture of black pepper, lemon and salt. Take this 3-4 times a day with water. It helps in fighting dizziness and thus vertigo. This mixture is a very good home remedy. 5. Amla powder and coriander seeds: Mix one tablespoon of amla powder with one tablespoon of coriander seeds. Keep it for 12 hours. Then drink it with water. This is another very effective home remedy for vertigo.
6. Exercise: Exercise regularly to keep yourself fit both mentally and physically. Regular exercise keeps your blood pressure under control thus helping to fight vertigo.
7. Strawberries: Strawberries are also considered as one of the best remedies for vertigo. Strawberries have an ample amount of Vitamin C in them which helps in curing vertigo.
8. Ginkgo Balboa: It is another herb that is most commonly used as a remedy for vertigo. Actually it increases the blood flow to the brain thus fighting the causes of vertigo. This herb gives slow results but the results are long-lasting.
With the help of these home remedies app, you can easily treat vertigo at home.
Turn on update notification
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
Hana Financial Investment Co., Ltd. · Finance
2.4 ★ 50,000+
honeythemes · Entertainment
3.4 ★ 50,000+
Meridian IT Solutions · Business
4.6 ★ 50,000+
SOUL EGG HOLDINGS LIMITED · Entertainment
3.9 ★ 50,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Pandora · Apps
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+
Disney · Apps
4.2 ★ 10,000,000+
Mojang · Apps
3.4 ★ 100,000+