Automatically starts WiFi hot spot when connecting to a Bluetooth device
|Updated||May 16, 2018 (3 years ago)|
* Update: This App will work on Android 8 devices now*
Have you ever been tired of switching on WiFi tethering manually when your smartphone connects to your in-dash car handsfree unit via Bluetooth. This App brings the solution, the missing Android feature.
This App will start the WiFi hot spot of your mobile automatically as soon as it gets connected via Bluetooth to your in-dash car unit (or any other Bluetooth device).
*** Please test the free version with your device before purchase ***
- Automatically starts WiFi hot spot when connecting to a Bluetooth device
- WiFi state will always be restored automatically after Bluetooth disconnect
- Start selected Apps with the hot spot (basically means, start specific apps like radar warners everytime you enter your car and bluetooth connects to the handsfree unit)
- Several setup options like shutdown bluetooth at disconnect, select specific bluetooth devices only, ignore Bluetooth LE connections
- Option added, to decide if hot spot should be started only, if device is charged
Just start the App once to set it up. After that it will run in the background doing the "work" for you.
If you encounter problems with the app with your smartphone please send me an email. I will get back to you soon.
Turn on update notification
Tech Consolidated INC. · Entertainment
4.1 ★ 100,000+
Soft Artisan · Music & Audio
4.0 ★ 10,000,000+
PT FinAccel Finance Indonesia · Finance
4.7 ★ 10,000,000+
Brave Software · Communication
4.2 ★ 50,000+
老王 · Tools
5.0 ★ 1,000,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Banki Technology · Education
0 ★ 100+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.3 ★ 100,000,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.