HR.my Mobile app
Free HRMS & Employee Time Clock Attendance, e-Leave, e-Claim and Workflow
The free Human Resource Management (HRM) and Employee Management features include:
1. Time Clock and Field Check-In
- Employers can specify if Selfie and Geolocation should be captured for Time Clock, while both Selfie and Geolocation are required for Field Check-In (which is for mobile workforce field attendance tracking)
- Employees will be able to check Attendance, Time Clock and Field Check-In records.
- Search for attendance records based on tardiness, overtime or undertime, attendance status (such as Present or Absent).
- View time clock selfie and geolocation map.
2. e-Leave (Leave Management System)
- Check leave Entitlements and leave Application history.
- Apply new leaves, edit or cancel existing leaves.
- Leave Schedule and Leave Planner that allow Employees to view leaves applied by themselves, team or other colleagues (depending on Employer account setting).
- Leave Review for Managers to review leave applications from their team. Managers may also review applications via Leave Planner.
3. e-Claim (Expense Claim Management)
- Check claim Entitlements and claim Application history.
- Submit new expense claims, edit or delete existing expense claims.
- Claim Review for Managers to review expense claim applications from their team.
4. Document Workflow
- A multi purpose workflow engine that allows employees to submit documents/ forms such as stationery request, timesheet etc which will be reviewed by Managers according to approval workflow.
5. Discussion Forum
- Employees will be able to join discussions in 3 scopes, i.e. Organization, Department or Branch level.
6. Document & Form Sharing
- Employees will be able to access files shared by Employer (e.g. Employee Handbook), or upload files (e.g. Personal Resume) to share with Employer and managers.
- Salary Details
- Salary Adjustment history
- Legal Document
9. Employee Directory
11. Organisation's Holiday Listing
and more features will be added soon.
This is an ad-supported app. The ads will be automatically turned off if your employer joins the crowdfunding campaign.